Ade Bethune Collection
St. Catherine University owns the papers and artworks of Ade Bethune, a world-renowned liturgical artist, writer, and social activist. Ms. Bethune was an influential figure in American liturgical art in the 20th century; her leadership covered over half a century of significant work.
The Photograph Collection is a selection of photographs from the St. Catherine University Archives. The collection includes images of the St. Paul campus buildings, grounds, and students from 1905-1943. It also features graduation pictures from St. Mary’s Hospital School of Nursing, 1901-1944. Photos of many Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet can be found throughout the collection.
St. Catherine University's Fine Art Collection currently contains over 1300 items and continues to grow. A selection of these works are available online.
The University's Marketing and Communications photography database includes these main groupings: Academics, Campus Scenes, and Headshots and Portraits.
This collection is restricted to the St. Kate's community.
The Visual Resources Collection is used for teaching by Art and Art History department faculty. Images included are especially those which feature women artists, reflect the history of the University, and/or are of works not currently well represented in other online collections.
Ariston, a Greek word meaning the best of the best, is the student art and literary publication of the University.
The Catherine Wheel, or simply The Wheel, is the student newspaper of St. Catherine University.
The Magnet was the first student newspaper of the College of St. Catherine, produced in 1924.
The University's magazine, formerly titled SCAN, is published three times a year in October, February, and June.
The documents in this collection are the annual reports written by the presidents of St. Catherine. It currently includes reports from 1931-1951 and from 1971-1984. Missing years will be added in the future, along with reports of other administrative positions.
This collection contains the records of the Gamma of Minnesota chapter of Phi Beta Kappa at St. Catherine University. In 1937, St. Catherine became the first Catholic institution to be granted a PBK charter.
These collections consist of records--such as correspondence, speeches, articles, and reports--of or related to the Presidents of the College of St. Catherine/St. Catherine University.
Eucharista Galvin Papers (1937-1943)
Antonius Kennelly Papers (1943-1949)
Antonine O'Brien Papers (1949-1955)
Mary William Brady Papers (1955-1961)
Mary Edward Healy Papers (1961-1964)
Alberta Huber (Sister Fides) Papers (1964-1979)